Monday, April 27, 2015

Fuji Hello Kitty Camera for Amazing Low price

Fuji Hello Kitty Camera


I really don't get how it happens but it looks like Fujifilm Instax Hello Kitty camera price as hit the rock bottom. Today When I'm writing this post, Amazon price is only $95 !!! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it. Now this camera is getting near to the price of Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 camera which is the cheapest Instax mini camera.

Many thought the might become limited edition collectors camera when it first released into market even though Fujifilm has claimed they plan to sell over three million units of this camera. But looks like This hello Kitty camera is flooding the market. I feel bad about those who buy it for around $250 in first month.

It's a really good camera and very nice gift to someone who love cute stuff or for a Hello Kitty fan. Probably the best Hello Kitty camera in market because most of other hello kitty cameras are just stickers glued over normal camera unlike this model.

This one is really good gift for a girl or Hello Kitty fan like I said before. I think it would good idea to buy one or couple of these now and keep for later use or give away in a birthday or other event. I don't know how long this price will last at Amazon but I'm pretty sure it can't get lower than this.

For $95 you are getting not only camera but a 10 sheet film pack of Fujifilm Instax Mini Hello Kitty, which has pretty borders. If you buy separate it cost you around $15 or more. Fujifilm has more than 20 Mini film packs with various themes (You can check those @ InstantCamera101.com).  If you are buying normal pack with while borders you can get 20 photo paper pack for around $15. 

No comments:

Post a Comment