Sunday, January 4, 2015

A Hello Kitty Polaroid



I saw someone using this Hello Kitty Polaroid which is very beautiful. I try to find one to give someone as a gift but couldn't find one. I couldn't find it in anywhere online or in offline stores. I even checked ebay and found few old actions and winning bid was like $200. I couldn't find origin of this model or it was genuine Polaroid product or someone has remodeled it later. I think this Polaroid 600 Hello Kitty is the most beautiful Polaroid camera I have ever seen.

Anyway I don't think it's easy to find a Polaroid Hello Kitty cam in working condition since these cameras are probably decade old. I don't know it's a great idea to spend like $200 for camera which you only keep in a cabinet. If you are lucky to find a cam which in working condition then you can use Impossible project film. Even those are expensive. Cost you around $3 per photo print and comes in 8 photo paper film packs. I think someone who can work with paint might able to remodel one of those 600 Cool cams into one of these.

Anyway The next best thing you have is FujiFilm Instax Mini Hello Kitty Camera. It's the latest Instax from Fuji and pretty cute one too. Not exactly bright and colorful like this model but it's a modern camera which use Instax Mini film so finding film for this camera is not hard. They have just released it so will be in Online stores and local stores. Only downside is the price. This Mini Hello Kitty cost you around $250. Unfortunately not a budget camera.

There is Instax Mini 25 camera which is a great instant camera even though it's bit old. It also uses Instax Mini film so finding film is not hard. Camera cost you around $100. But it's not like that New Mini Hello Kitty, this one is just a normal camera with Hello Kitty stickers.

Anyway none of these instant camera models are beautiful as the one in photo. I know it's not practical to buy one of those out dated models or spend so much for film packs. Still it's something very eye catchy and very irresistible. If it's cheaper I wouldn't mind buying one just to keep in my camera collections. But this camera is so rare and finding one is next to impossible.

So I guess I will settle with this New Fujifilm Hello Kitty Instax Camera and give that to my friend. It's little expensive but its new and film available everywhere. So that's the one I buy and there aren't many options out there. But for someone who is not a Hello Kitty fan it's better buy a Fujifilm Instax Mini 90s camera because it's one the best out there with more advance features. Cost is around $150.

No comments:

Post a Comment